Playoff Captains Mtg 3PM Sat Dec 10 Boogie House
The playoffs are set, play begins on Sun Dec 11. There will be a Captains Meeting at 3pm Sat Dec 10 at Boogie House. At this meeting the following tie-breakers will be resolved.
- Seeds 23 - 24 Boogie House 1 - JJs 1
- Seeds 25 - 26 - 27 Greenman - Dragon A - Bobos A
- Seeds 29 - 30 - 31 Cross Roads 1 - Bobos 1 - Woodstock B
- Seed 32 Velvet 1 - Station B - Cats Tail B
Rules & By Laws
By Laws have been updated as of 11 Jan 2016, the latest version is available online at the link in the right menu. The latest version of the rules is dated 3 Mar 2015 and is also available at the link in the right menu.
Any printed versions that are older than the dates above shall not be used.
한국 리그 멤버들에게 알립니다 / Attention Korean Players
한글로 된 SSPL 경기 규칙, SSPL 규정, 그리고 한글 & 영문으로 된 SSPL 회칙은 SSPL 웹페이지 오른쪽 메뉴(링크)를 통해 열람 할 수 있습니다.
만약 영문과 한글로 된 문서 중 틀리거나 다른 부분이 있다면 영문으로 된 문서가 주가 됩니다. 상이한 점 발견시 다음 주소로 이메일을 보내주십시오: email@example.com
Hangul versions of the SSPL Rules of Play, the SSPL By-Laws, and a combined English & Hangul SSPL Constitution document are available online at the links in the right menu.
In case of a difference between the English and Hangul documents, the English documents shall govern. Please send discrepancies to the SSPL Board email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
BOARD CONTACT INFORMATION
Feel free to reach out to anyone of the listed SSPL Board members below for any issue regarding the league. To send an e-mail to the Board see Contact Us below.
- President - Jim Turner 010-4579-3889
- Vice President - Dan Delaney 010-6627-6211
- Secretary - Thomas Garcia 010-4229-9588
- Treasurer - Cory Warren 010-4617-3851
- Military Rep - Ryan - Twin Coyotes - 010-9743-0233
- Bar Owner Rep - Boram - Station - 010-8742-7609
- Korean Player Rep - Lucy - Bobos - 010-2649-4667
The SSPL Rules Ombudsman is the final authority on the rules. Should a question arise he is available to answer any questions.
- Casey Hays 010-3304-5900
If your team needs to reschedule a match you must contact the opposing team captains by email and you should also notify the SSPL Board and Admin by e-mail to the make-up email below.
The subject line of the e-mail should be formatted as follows:
WEEK # (Date) RESCHEDULE (team name) VS (team name)
SSPL 2016 Season 3 Fee Schedule
- Full Time Player - $15 or ₩17,000
- 1 Time Temp Player - $5 or ₩6,000
- 2nd Team Transfer Fee - $10 or ₩11,000
- Team Fee - $35 or ₩39,000